Feel like you’re missing out on Cornerstone since you couldn’t make it to the farm this year?
Wondering what your kids are up to this week?
Wanting to know what there is beyond music?
Here’s a little of what you could be experiencing (all links take you to the photo gallery):
- Free hugs.
- Silly costumes. Lots of those, actually, including some very creative home-made ones.
- Free hugs from people in silly costumes:
- Prayer and authentic community. (There’s 24/7 prayer happening at Cornerstone.)
- Happy volunteers.
- Eating a nutritious breakfast.
- Hanging out with your youth group.
- Just being silly.
- Cheering for your favorite band.
- Screening films.
- Sitting on indoor furniture outside.
- Learning big ideas about faith & life.
- Talking to your husband, who you met here. (OK, yes, most people don’t do that, but that picture is me so I had to link it!)
- Catching some air. (or whatever the proper skateboarding term is!)
- Remembering Christ in art.
- Smiling as cute kids smile at you.
Next year, just outside Bushnell!